You can apply aloe vera gel in many ways and get rid of problems like pimples, pimples and hair loss. Let’s know how to use aloe vera gel for hair and skin-
Harmful beauty care products and weather cause great damage to hair and skin. In such a situation, home remedies can prove to be a better option for you. Applying aloe vera gel on the face not only removes the problem of stains but also increases the shine of hair. Not only this, if you use aloe vera gel regularly, you will not need any cream nor expensive hair care products. You can apply aloe vera gel in many ways and get rid of problems like pimples, pimples and hair loss. Let’s know how to use aloe vera gel for hair and skin-
Aloe vera gel and honey mask for dandruff problem: Aloe vera gel has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties which reduces the problem of dandruff. For this, first of all, make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of yogurt in 2 teaspoon aloe vera gel. Apply it on scalp and wash it with mild shampoo after 15 minutes.
Aloe vera gel and yogurt mask for hair growth: First of all you mix 2 teaspoon aloe vera gel in 2 teaspoon almond oil, one egg (white part) and 1 teaspoon curd and apply it well to the hair. After this, leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with shampoo. You can also massage the scalp by mixing aloe vera gel with just almond oil.
Aloe Vera Gel for skin:
– Aloe vera gel is beneficial for removing makeup. This does not cause any damage to the skin and along with makeup, the dirt present in the skin and pores is removed.
– It also has anti-aging properties and antioxidants which helps in removing wrinkles from the face. Also reduces other signs of aging.
– The vitamins present in aloe vera gel help in enhancing facial beauty.
– If you want to protect the face from pimple spots, apply aloe vera daily.
– Aloe vera also acts like a gel moisturizer. It removes the problem of oily skin and keeps the skin hydrated.