Driving is consistently one of the most dangerous things we do in our daily lives. Check out the chart to the right, straight from the CDC. Automobiles take up a huge chunk of that chart. Everyone’s afraid of flying — but most people don’t blink as they get into a 3,000 ton death machine. Most of us do it every single day, so an excess of fear surrounding a daily occurrence would be a little annoying. Even so — we should never forget we’re in danger when we’re on the road. There are a few items and things you can buy to protect yourselves on the road — or, if not protect, at least Cover Your Ass.
1. DASHBOARD CAMERA FOR YOUR CAR
$60 to protect an investment as big as your car? Yes, please and thanks. Dashboard cameras are great because in the event of an accident, you may be relieved of any blame. Your insurance company sure will love that you have a video recording of an incident! Just grab a high-speed Micro SD card, and you’re good to go. And hey — if you catch some cool clips, you might be able to make some money on YouTube!
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- FEATURES WITH STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED – The car dashboard camera has f1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry), parking mode, motion detection, 150° A+ wide angle lens, G-sensor, loop cycle recording, emergency video lock, time-lapse video, slow-mo video, supports up to 128GB class 10 – U3 speed micro SD card (NOTE: MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED)
- 100% USA-CHICAGO BASED CUSTOMER-CENTRIC COMPANY & CUSTOMER CARE – This dash camera for cars is backed by full 1-YEAR WARRANTY. You can text us for (Faster Response) or Email our customer care and we will answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast. If you’re having any doubts, it comes with a FULL REFUND within 30 DAYS
2. JUMP STARTER
If you drive in a heavily-trafficked area, where other people are always around, you can probably get by with just getting jumper cables instead. But if you frequently drive long, lonely stretches of highway… the jump starter here can save you hours — or even your life if you’re stuck somewhere like the Mojave.
- 1,700 Peak Amps; 425 Cranking Amps
- 22Ah Clore PROFORMER Battery
- 46″ Heavy-Duty #2 AWG Cables
- Voltmeter provides charge status of onboard battery.The ideal storage environment is room temperature, or 68ºF
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories; DC input to recharge internal battery
- Built-in Automatic Charger
3. FIX A FLAT
You need this stuff. If you ever catch a leak or even a busted tire, Fix a Flat can get you going again — at least until the next gas station or tire place. While Fix a Flat is typically not meant for long-term repairs, it can get you out of some serious binds, too.
- Bundle includes 2 Fix-A-Flat Aerosol Tire Inflators with Hose for Standard Tires
- Seals and inflates in seconds
- Hose top works on all wheels
- TPMS safe
- Easy and safe to use – non-flammable formula
4. ROADSIDE EMERGENCY KIT
Instead of making a list and painstakingly gathering all the items yourself, you can buy a neat road kit bundle. They usually come with super useful items such as a space blanket, first aid kit, flares, road markers — and much more. The one we’ve chosen to feature is by AAA and boasts a whopping 76 pieces in the set.
- ? MULTIPURPOSE EMERGENCY PACK: This ideal accessory for every driver on the road, stash this kit in your vehicle and be ready for most unexpected auto emergencies, Protect your journey safely.
- ?CAR ROADSIDE EMERGENCY KIT: Makes the perfect gift for your loved ones to keep them prepared for a breakdown. Contains essential roadside kit , a snow shovel, Flash lamp, a reflective warning triangle, advanced Jumper cable (8.2foot), a strong tow ropes a safety hammer and seat belt cutter, adhesive tape, a rain coat, a compass and more!
- ? AAA EMERGENCY CAR KIT: This emergency kit car, It’s lightweight, compact. that can fit anywhere in your backseat, trunk or even in your spare tire compartment, can handle unexpected things
- ? APPLICABLE SCENE: Perfect for the home, workplace, cars, it also includes preparedness survival tools for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, hunting, act. perfect for family use at home.
- ? SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are dedicated to create and produce our product optimally. If you aren’t 100% satisfy, please contact us immediately, we will serve you in the first place.
5. OBD2 SCANNER
You know your car is a computer, right? The funny thing is, unfortunately — you need a special type of reader to get the information out of your car. While an OBD2 scanner isn’t a “fix it all” box, it can definitely help you figure out when you need to take your car to a specialist. It can help you troubleshoot some basic information — and it can also help you get some data out of your car. OBD2 scanners — along with an app like Torque Pro — are a must-have for anyone on the road.
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, locate bad O2 sensors, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.